|Tooltip||Displays the name of rare creatures around you|
- Internal Item ID: 3118
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
List of creatures detected[edit | edit source]
If multiple rare creatures are detected nearby, the Lifeform Analyzer will report the name of the creature with the highest rarity.
|Gold Water Strider||3|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This content is transcluded from Informational Accessories/note. Unlike most accessories, informational accessories such as the Lifeform Analyzer do not need to be equipped in an accessory slot. The Lifeform Analyzer may be carried in the player's inventory without loss of functionality, unless equipped to a social slot. Additionally, the info it provides will be shared with nearby players of the same team in multiplayer. Keep in mind modifiers will no longer apply to the player when not equipped, however.
- Despite Mimics having a rarity of 4 on the Lifeform Analyzer, they are one of the more commonly found "rare" enemies, when compared to the other rarity 4 enemy, Tim. Other enemies such as the Rainbow Slime only spawn somewhat frequently during very specific conditions, making them much harder to find than enemies with a higher rarity.
- The Hunter Potion can be used to find the exact location of targets detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being very rare, Sea Snails are not detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Reduced the rarity of Lac, Cyan, and Cochineal Beetles from 1 to 2.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.