We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Damage|| 38 / 76 |
60 / 120 (2nd form)
|Max Life||400 / 800|
30 (2nd form)
|KB Resist|| 60% / 64 %|
(2nd form) 100
|Internal NPC ID: 198-199|
Lihzahrds are post-Plantera enemies found only inside the Jungle Temple. They initially move as ordinary walking Fighter AI enemies. When damaged below 55%, they enter their second form, which is a lizard-like creature that runs on four legs. In this form they are much faster, have additional damage, defense, and jump height, and are immune to knockback. Lihzahrds are immune to the Poisoned and Venom debuffs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the Jungle Temple can only be accessed after Plantera has been defeated, Lihzahrds and Flying Snakes can be made to spawn before Hardmode begins if the player stands in front of natural Lihzahrd Brick Wall at the entrance to the Temple.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They appear to resemble Silurians, reptile people from the cult science fiction show, Doctor Who.
- The Witch Doctor is a Lihzahrd, as can be seen by his green skin and tail. This is especially evident by his party quote, "I wanted to see how your kind celebrate". This was confirmed by Leinfors on the Terraria forums.
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- 184.108.40.206: Can now drop Solar Tablet Fragments.
- 1.2.4: Drop rate for Lihzahrd Power Cell increased to 2%.
- 1.2: Introduced.