The Lihzahrd Altar is found naturally placed in the final chamber of the Jungle Temple, and is used with a Lihzahrd Power Cell to summon the Golem boss. Each summoning consumes one Power Cell from the player's inventory.
Like Lihzahrd Bricks, the Altar can only be removed with a Picksaw, Laser Drill , or Luminite Pickaxe . Once picked up, the Altar can be placed anywhere and used to summon the Golem in any area, as long as Plantera has been defeated in the current world.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Using the Altar with a Lihzahrd Power Cell in your inventory will automatically consume it. The Power Cell does not need to be held in order to click the Altar.
- After Plantera has been defeated, the Lihzahrd Bricks under the Altar can be disabled with Actuators, allowing players to move the Altar before defeating Golem or obtaining the Picksaw.
- The Altar may also spawn on top of Wooden Spikes, which can be mined before acquiring the Picksaw, making it possible for the Altar to be moved early.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: No longer can be mined by using the hammer on the blocks beneath it.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- No longer mineable with Chlorophyte gear.
- The Lihzahrd Altar should now spawn and use Power Cells properly.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced, unmineable with Chlorophyte gear.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.