|Dimensions||3 wide ˣ 2 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 1292|
|Internal Tile ID: 237|
The Lihzahrd Altar is found naturally placed in the final chamber of the Jungle Temple, and is used with a Lihzahrd Power Cell to summon the Golem boss. Each summoning consumes one Power Cell from the player's inventory.
Like Lihzahrd Bricks, the Altar can only be removed with a Picksaw (or a Laser Drill or any luminite pickaxe in PC), which is dropped randomly by Golem. Once picked up, the Altar can be placed anywhere and used to summon the Golem in any area, as long as Plantera has been defeated in the current world.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Right-clicking the Altar with a Power Cell in your inventory will automatically consume it. The Power Cell does not need to be held in order to click the Altar.
- It can sometimes generate on top of wooden spikes or traps, and breaking them will also drop the altar. This is very useful, as the player will be able to fight the Golem wherever they want without having to have already beaten it.
- The Altar can spawn in a corridor above the Temple's final chamber, which can cause Golem to be summoned inside a wall. If this happens, defeating Golem is still possible.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If a player wants to remove the Lihzahrd Altar, but has not yet obtained the Picksaw, they can use Actuators to remove the blocks under the Lihzahrd Altar in order to collect it. (It has been reported that this method will corrupt your world save files on the 3DS and Mobile versions, rendering you unable to re-enter the world, so it is advised to only do this on worlds you do not wish to keep.)
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- 126.96.36.199: No longer can be mined by using the hammer on the blocks beneath it.
- No longer mineable with Chlorophyte gear.
- Lihzahrd altar should now spawn and use power cells properly.
- 1.2: Introduced.