The Lihzahrd Altar is found naturally placed in the final chamber of the Jungle Temple, and is used with a Lihzahrd Power Cell to summon the Golem boss. Each summoning consumes one Power Cell from the player's inventory.
Like Lihzahrd Bricks, the Altar can only be removed with a Picksaw, Laser Drill , or Luminite Pickaxe . Once picked up, the Altar can be placed anywhere and used to summon the Golem in any area, as long as Plantera has been defeated in the current world.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Using the Altar with a Lihzahrd Power Cell in your inventory will automatically consume it. The Power Cell does not need to be held in order to click the Altar.
- It can sometimes generate on top of wooden spikes or traps, and breaking them will also drop the altar. This is very useful, as the player will be able to fight the Golem wherever they want without having to have already beaten it.
- The Altar can generate in a corridor above the Temple's final chamber, which can cause Golem to be summoned inside a wall. If this happens, defeating Golem is still possible, and is in fact easier.
- In the Mobile version, if the player tries to spawn Golem either without a Lihzahrd Power Cell or without defeating Plantera prior, a message will pop up in red text saying, "You must have Lihzahrd Power Cell to summon Golem".Verify
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If a player wants to remove the Lihzahrd Altar, but has not yet obtained a Picksaw or higher, they can use Actuators to remove the blocks under the Lihzahrd Altar in order to collect it ( It has been reported that this method will corrupt your world save files, rendering you unable to re-enter the world, so it is advised to only do this on worlds you do not wish to keep).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: No longer can be mined by using the hammer on the blocks beneath it.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- No longer mineable with Chlorophyte gear.
- Lihzahrd altar should now spawn and use power cells properly.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced, unmineable with Chlorophyte gear.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.