Lihzahrd Bricks make up the structure of the Jungle Temple. They are the toughest block in the game, being impervious to explosives and only breakable using the Picksaw or a better pickaxe. They also cannot be made inactive using actuators until Plantera has been defeated, unless they are above the world's surface.
Like jungle grass, placing 80 Lihzahrd Bricks in one area will create an artificial Jungle biome. This is not useful for growing jungle plants or spawning jungle monsters, as both require the grass, but makes setting up enemy drop farms easier once the Picksaw has been secured, as one does not need to wait for grass to spread and the introduction of the Jungle biome will generally increase spawn rates.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Lihzahrd Brick Walls can no longer be removed by a hammer before the Temple door is unlocked.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Placed Lihzahrd Brick Walls now show correctly on the map.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.