Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Placeable||(3 wide × 3 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Used for special crafting|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used to craft[edit | edit source]
total: 17 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Lihzahrd Furnace cannot be used to craft Lihzahrd Brick Wall, which is instead crafted at any Work Bench.
- It is possible to find the Lihzahrd Furnace before Hardmode as long as you find a Jungle Temple with an open room that contains a Lihzahrd Chest.
- The Lihzahrd Furnace cannot be used to craft the Lihzahrd Work Bench, which can only be found in the Jungle Temple.
- Although the Lihzahrd Furnace is named “furnace” it does not actually function as a furnace
- Despite the open flames on the sprite, the Lihzahrd Furnace is not a source of light.
- The Lihzahrd Furnace appears to resemble a Lihzahrd's head.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.