From Terraria Wiki
|Desktop/Console/Old-gen console/Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop, Console, Old-gen console, and Mobile versions of Terraria.|
|Type||Furniture – Crafting station|
|Dimensions||3 wide × 3 high|
|Use time||10 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Used for special crafting|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used to craft[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Lihzahrd Furnace cannot be used to craft Lihzahrd Brick Wall, which is instead crafted at any Work Bench.
- It is possible to find the Lihzahrd Furnace before Hardmode as long as you find a Jungle Temple with an open room that contains a Lihzahrd Chest.
- The Lihzahrd Furnace cannot be used to craft Lihzahrd Work Bench, which can only be found in the Jungle Temple.
- The Lihzahrd Furnace although is named “furnace” does not actually function as a furnace
- Despite the open flames on the sprite the Lihzahrd Furnace is not a source of light.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.