Lihzahrd Power Cell
Lihzahrd Power Cell
|Tooltip||Used at the Lihzahrd Altar|
|Internal Item ID: 1293|
Lihzahrd Power Cells are items used at the Lihzahrd Altar located in the final chamber of the Jungle Temple, in order to summon the Golem boss. One is guaranteed to be found within each Lihzahrd Chest, and they additionally have a 1/50 (2%) chance of dropping from Lihzahrds and Flying Snakes, both of which spawn exclusively within the Temple.Lihzahrd Power Cells are utilized by simply using the inventory and spawns Golem immediately.
On all versions, Golem may only be summoned in worlds where Plantera has been defeated, otherwise the summoning will fail, and a Lihzahrd Power Cell will not be consumed from the player's inventory.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
3DS Version[edit | edit source]
Achievement[edit | edit source]
|Like a Boss • "Obtain a boss-summoning item."|
|Obtain any boss-summoning item.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Power Cell can be obtained in Pre-Hardmode if a Chest is on the outside of the Lihzahrd Door or is at the center of the bottom of the Temple.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- With extra Temple Keys, a Picksaw from Golem, a Laser Drill from the Martian Madness event or a Drill Containment Unit, Power Cells can be farmed by generating new worlds and gathering the cells guaranteed to be in their Jungle Temples' Lihzahrd Chests, rather than having to kill Lihzahrds hoping for drops. Since Golem can only be summoned in a world where Plantera has been defeated, Cells gathered this way will need to be used in the original world, where it has been defeated.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- 1.2.4: Drop rate increased from 0.5% to 2%.
- Unknown Mobile Version: Crafting recipe removed.
- 1.2.3: Summoning Golem will now properly only use one Power Cell.
- 184.108.40.206: Lihzahrd altar should now spawn and use power cells properly.
- 1.2: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, with an exclusive recipe.