Lihzahrds are post-Plantera enemies found only inside the Jungle Temple. They initially move as ordinary walking Fighter AI enemies. As soon as their health is reduced to below 55% (220 / 440), they enter their second, crawling form, which consists of a more lizard-like creature running on four legs. In this form they are much faster, have additional damage, defense, and jump height, and are immune to knockback.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the Jungle Temple is usually only accessed after Plantera has been defeated (although there are unconventional methods to enter prior to that; see details), Lihzahrds and Flying Snakes can be made to spawn even before Hardmode begins, by standing in front of natural Lihzahrd Brick Walls at the entrance to the Temple.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They appear to resemble Silurians, reptile-like humanoids from the British science fiction television show Doctor Who.
- The Witch Doctor is a Lihzahrd, as can be seen by his green skin and tail. This is especially evident by his party quote, "I wanted to see how your kind celebrate", which would indicate he is not human. This has also been directly confirmed by Leinfors on the Terraria forums.
- This would make him the only non-hostile Lihzahrd in Terraria.
- They also appear to be similar to The Lizard from Marvel Comics.
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Drop rate for Lihzahrd Power Cell increased to 2%.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.