Living Mahogany Tree
Living Mahogany Trees are large tree-shaped structures generated at world creation in the Underground Jungle. The trunk of a Living Mahogany Tree is hollow, and (unlike Living Trees) always contains an Ivy Chest at its base.
Loot[edit | edit source]
This content is transcluded from Ivy Chest § Loot.Each Ivy Chest will always contain one primary item, and can potentially contain multiple secondary items, or none at all. Besides one of the items listed here, they will also contain common items depending on the height they were found: Underground or Caverns.
|Feral Claws||1||21.72% |
|Anklet of the Wind||1||21.72% |
|Staff of Regrowth||1||21.72% |
|Flower Boots||1||4.57% |
|Fiberglass Fishing Pole||1||6.53% |
|Living Mahogany Wand|
+ Rich Mahogany Leaf Wand
|Vial of Blood||??||??%|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When mined (with a Pickaxe or Drill), the blocks drop Rich Mahogany, while Mahogany Leaf Blocks are destroyed without dropping items.
- A Living Mahogany Tree may spawn over a Jungle Temple, replacing some Lihzahrd Bricks with Living Mahogany, allowing early access in some cases.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Fixed Living Mahogany trees not considering Jungle Grass as Jungle when generating, significantly limiting their numbers.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.