We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Living Wood is a type of block that makes up the trunks and roots of Living Trees. Upon destruction it will turn into regular Wood. It cannot be crafted, as it cannot exist in the player's inventory, however it can be placed using a Living Wood Wand, which in turn consumes Wood.
On the , it is a crafting station, solely used to craft versionLiving Wood Wall. Although other Living Wood items can be looted from Living Trees, they cannot be crafted on the 3DS.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- Living Wood Walls are crafted from regular Wood @ Living Loom / Living Wood.
- Living Wood furniture is crafted from regular Wood @ Living Loom .
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: No longer works as a crafting station for Living Wood Wall; function transferred to Living Loom.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.