Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Living Wood is a type of block that makes up the trunks and roots of Living Trees. Upon destruction it will turn into regular Wood. It cannot be crafted, as it cannot exist in the player's inventory, however it can be placed using a Living Wood Wand, which in turn consumes Wood.
On the , it is a crafting station, solely used to craft versionLiving Wood Wall. Although other Living Wood items can be looted from Living Trees, they cannot be crafted on the 3DS.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- Living Wood Walls are crafted from regular Wood @ Living Loom / Living Wood.
- Living Wood furniture is crafted from regular Wood @ Living Loom .
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: No longer works as a crafting station for Living Wood Wall; function transferred to Living Loom.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.