Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
- Pet Lizard
The Lizard Egg summons a lizard pet who follows the player around. It is dropped from Flying Snakes and Lihzahrds in the Jungle Temple with a chance of 1/1000 (0.1%). This pet does not do damage to other entities.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The lizard will sprout wings like those of a Flying Snake to catch up with the player if they move too far away and has the ability to go through walls.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite the fact that the egg hatches into a Lizard, it is still dropped by Flying Snakes.
- The name being spelled as "Lizard" (like the real-world creature) could be referencing the strange spelling of "Lihzahrd".
- The buff tooltip, "Chillin' like a reptilian", could be a combination of references to the phrase "Chillin' like a villian" and the fact that a lizard is a reptile.
- The Lizard appears to resemble a green iguana, which is a large, real-world lizard that is actually kept as a pet (see green iguana in captivity).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Item and pet sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.