|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Throw this to make someone fall in love|
- Love Potion
The Love Potion is a Hardmode thrown potion that functions similarly to Thrown Water, but inflicts no functional effect. Hitting a solid block will inflict all players, NPCs, enemies, and critters with the Lovestruck debuff, causing them to emit red hearts for 30 seconds, similar to the Water Gun's dripping. This effect is purely cosmetic.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Princess Fish being available on the and having 'Material' listed in its tooltip, the Love Potion cannot be crafted due to a lack of Shiverthorn in the game. version
- It can be created and used in Pre-Hardmode worlds, if an artificial hallow sea is created for fishing - or if either Princess Fish or the Love Potion itself is transfered to the world by a Hardmode player.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since the Princess Fish (
2500*25) sells for more than the Love Potion ( 40*40), it is more economical to sell the fish than it is to sell the potions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lovestruck is considered a debuff because it cannot be terminated manually and the Nurse charges money for removing it, similar to other debuffs. Despite this, the debuff icon has a blue background, which usually indicates a buff.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.