|Tooltip||'Shooting them down at the speed of sound!'|
- Internal Item ID: 3568
Luminite Arrows are one of the strongest arrows in the game, due to their secondary effect. Fired Luminite arrows are followed by a laser-like projectile after a short delay. They have a fast travel time and can pierce up to 5 enemies. Luminite Arrows are not recoverable after use.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Both Luminite Arrows and their bolts reduce their damage by 4% each time they damage an enemy.
- The bolts appear after a ~1 second delay after firing the arrows.
- Secondary bolts will originate at the same position where the arrows were initially fired, regardless of player position or movement.
- The number of secondary bolts will be equivalent to the number of arrows released in the first shot e.g. a Tsunami will cause 5 bolts to be released after the initial shot.
- Unlike many other arrows, both Luminite arrows and their bolts have a limited range. They will evaporate in the air if they exceed this maximum range.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- A full stack of 999 Luminite arrows can be crafted from just 3 Luminite Bars.
- It can be difficult to hit a moving enemy with the secondary bolts. Try leading your enemies on a long, flat surface (e.g. a Skybridge) so they can be damaged by both the arrows and their bolts.
- Luminite arrows synergize especially powerfully with the Phantasm bow.
- Phantasm releases 4 arrows (and 4 secondary lasers) while consuming only 1 arrow from your inventory.
- It has a powerful 66% chance not to consume arrows, which is very desirable considering the value of Luminite.
- A successful hit with Phantasm can allow for a triple hit on your enemy: first your initial shot, then Phantasm's secondary projectiles, and lastly the bolts from Luminite arrows.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The quote "Shooting them down at the speed of sound" may be a reference to a line in "Escape from the City" from Sonic Adventure 2; "Rolling around at the speed of sound".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()