We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Tooltip||'Shooting them down at the speed of sound!'|
Luminite Arrows are one of the strongest arrows in the game, due to their secondary effect. Fired Luminite arrows are followed by a laser-like projectile after a short delay. They have a fast travel time and can pierce up to 5 enemies. Luminite Arrows are not recoverable after use.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Both Luminite Arrows and their bolts reduce their damage by 4% each time they damage an enemy.
- The bolts appear after a ~1 second delay after firing the arrows.
- Secondary bolts will originate at the same position where the arrows were initially fired, regardless of player position or movement.
- The number of secondary bolts will be equivalent to the number of arrows released in the first shot e.g. a Tsunami will cause 5 bolts to be released after the initial shot.
- Unlike many other arrows, both Luminite arrows and their bolts have a limited range. They will evaporate in the air if they exceed this maximum range.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- A full stack of 999 Luminite arrows can be crafted from just 3 Luminite Bars.
- It can be difficult to hit a moving enemy with the secondary bolts. Try leading your enemies on a long, flat surface (e.g. a Skybridge) so they can be damaged by both the arrows and their bolts.
- Luminite arrows synergize especially powerfully with the Phantasm bow.
- Phantasm releases 4 arrows (and 4 secondary lasers) while consuming only 1 arrow from your inventory.
- It has a powerful 66% chance not to consume arrows, which is very desirable considering the value of Luminite.
- A successful hit with Phantasm can allow for a triple hit on your enemy: first your initial shot, then Phantasm's secondary projectiles, and lastly the bolts from Luminite arrows.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The quote "Shooting them down at the speed of sound" may be a reference to a line in "Escape from the City" from Sonic Adventure 2; "Rolling around at the speed of sound".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.