This Friday at 1:00 P. M. PST there is going to be an Official Terraria Twitch Stream to go over the State of the Game Address for Terraria. There are also going to be giveaways of some awesome official and exclusive merchandise not available for sale.
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Tooltip||'Line 'em up and knock 'em down...'|
- Moonlord Bullet
total: 1 row(s)
- Luminite Bullets complement the Sniper Rifle well due to the piercing effect and high base damage to further increase the sniper's damage.
- Each time a bullet damages an enemy, its damage is reduced by 4%. Thus the bullets are able to damage up to 50 enemies if lined up correctly. When tested on 50 zombies, the bullets killed 49 zombies with one shot and the 50th was left with 10% HP.
- Luminite Bullets have unique piercing mechanics. Unlike Meteor Shot and other piercing projectiles, when a Luminite Bullet successfully hits an enemy NPC, it prevents granting invincibility frames to it.
- This allows every bullet to deal full damage despite being a piercing weapon, even at high fire rates.
- Luminite Bullets still cannot hit targets already invincible, when the effect is caused by something else. This gives Luminite Bullets synergy with other Luminite Bullet users, but works very poorly with other piercing weapons and the Stardust Dragon.
- Despite having the highest base damage of all bullets, Luminite Bullets are more suitable for crowd control rather than individual targets.
- Luminite Bullets are slightly slower than High Velocity Bullets. This is most notable at very high screen resolutions.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.