From Terraria Wiki
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Tooltip||'Line 'em up and knock 'em down...'|
- Internal Item ID: 3567
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each time a bullet damages an enemy, its damage is reduced by 4%. Thus the bullets are able to damage up to 50 enemies if lined up correctly. When tested on 50 zombies, the bullets killed 49 zombies with one shot and the 50th was left with 10% HP.
- Normal piercing mechanics do not apply to Luminite Bullets. Unlike Meteor Shot, the other type of piercing bullet, when multiple Luminite Bullets strike the same target at once, they each deal separate damage.
- Luminite Bullets highly compliment the Sniper Rifle due to the piercing effect and high base damage to further increase the sniper's damage.
- Despite having the highest base damage of all bullets, Luminite Bullets are more suitable for crowd control rather than individual targets.
- Luminite Bullets are slightly slower than High Velocity Bullets. This is most notable at very high screen resolutions.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()