|Use time||3 (Insanely fast)|
|Tooltip||'You want the moon? Just grapple it and pull it down!'|
- Lunar Hook Solar
- Lunar Hook Vortex
- Lunar Hook Nebula
- Lunar Hook Stardust
The Lunar Hook is an endgame grappling hook crafted from Lunar Fragments. It has 4 glowing hooks which can be launched simultaneously and reach up to 34.375 blocks; each hook is themed after 1 of the 4 pillars in the Lunar Events.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooltip for the Lunar Hook "You want the moon? Just grapple it and pull it down!" is a reference to the quote "You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down!" by George Bailey, protagonist of the 1946 American Christmas fantasy drama movie It's a Wonderful Life.
- When using the Lunar Hook, the color fired always follows this order: First orange (Solar), second green (Vortex), third pink (Nebula), and finally blue (Stardust).
- Because the Lunar Hook always follows this pattern, it is possible to cycle through the different hooks (i.e., shooting them out without latching onto an object) and latch onto objects with whichever desired color. Therefore, it is also possible to have four of the same type of hook out (four Solar, Nebula, Vortex, or Stardust hooks) at a time.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Pull-in speed increased from 13 to 16.
- Hook velocity increased from 16 to 18.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Fixed Lunar Hook not allowing you to shoot the hooks simultaneously unless 1 is already attached.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced.