|Type||Accessory • Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Increases maximum mana by 20|
Restores mana when damaged
- Internal Item ID: 1595
Mana restored is equal to the damage of the attack before factoring defense, but will never be lower than 10. Damage from drowning and debuffs does not trigger this effect, while damage from falling will. This effect does not stack with the mana restoration effect of the Celestial Cuffs.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When taking damage from an attack which deals less than 10 damage, the Magic Cuffs restore 10 mana. Taking damage from an attack which deals more than 10 damage restores this exact amount of mana. Note that this is often not reflected in the damage numbers in-game, as these display the amount of damage taken after taking defense into consideration.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Magic Cuffs are a very valuable accessory when regularly using any kind of magic weapon. The maximum mana bonus can even be doubled by reforging the accessory to an Arcane modifier.
- Self-inducing damage proves to be a reliable source of mana restoration. With a reasonable amount of defense, the damage taken can be reduced to a negligible amount, while the mana restored equals the base damage. Damage can be self-induced by, for example, traps (including Spikes and Wooden Spikes), explosives, or Explosive Bullets.
- In comparison to the Mana Flower, the Magic Cuffs may be preferred due to the Mana Sickness debuff which consuming Mana Potions causes.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.