|Tooltip||Increases damage by 10% and greatly increases arrow speed|
20% chance to not consume arrows
- Internal Item ID: 1321
- Not to be confused with Endless Quiver.
The Magic Quiver is a Hardmode accessory that increases arrow damage by 10%, roughly doubles the velocity of arrows, increases knockback by 10%, and gives a 20% chance not to consume arrows. It is a rare drop from Skeleton Archers in the Underground and Cavern biomes, with a 1.25% chance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The extra arrow speed does not work on certain high velocity arrows, like Ichor Arrows.
- The arrow damage boost multiplies with the ranged damage boost and adds with the Shroomite Headgear's. Due to this, it could sometimes do more ranged damage than having the Ranger Emblem equipped.
- Even though the tooltip states "Increases damage by 10%", it only increases arrow damage.
- The increased knockback value is always rounded down. Therefore, only a small number of weapons benefits from the bonus. It has no effect on weapons with a knockback value that is a natural number and lower than 10 – the majority of weapons in Terraria.
- In certain cases, the increase in knockback might in fact cause a decrease:
- The original knockback of 4.4 was reduced to 4 due to rounding.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fixed grammar issues with Magic Quiver tooltips.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.