We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Buff tooltip||Increased mana regeneration|
A Mana Booster is one of the three power-ups occasionally dropped when striking an enemy while wearing a full set of Nebula armor. When picked up, it grants the Mana Nebula buff which immediately provides the player with an increased mana regeneration rate for 8 seconds. When a Mana Booster is picked up while the Mana Nebula buff is already in effect, it stacks with the previous Mana Nebula, for up to 3 stacked boosts. Every 8 seconds, one stacked Mana Booster expires, and the Mana Nebula buff decreases by one level.
Mana Boosters, like all Nebula boosters, float in the air and have a pickup range of approximately five tiles. They cannot legitimately appear in a player's inventory.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other sources of mana regeneration, the regeneration provided by the Mana Booster is independent of current mana supply or consumption, and will work even while continuously using a magic weapon.
- At three stacks, the player's mana will regenerate at a rate of approximately 30 mana per second.
- In multiplayer, any player can pick up Mana Boosters and benefit from the Mana Nebula buff, even if they are not wearing Nebula armor. Additionally, picking up a Mana Booster will grant all nearby players (within a 20-30 tile radius, approximately) one instance of Mana Nebula. If the player acquiring the Mana Booster is on a party, only nearby players within that party will obtain the buff.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.732.3: Fixed a bug where the Mana Booster buff appeared infinite along with a negative timer.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.