|Buff tooltip||Increased mana regeneration|
A Mana Booster is one of the three power-ups occasionally dropped when striking an enemy while wearing a full set of Nebula armor. When picked up, it grants the Mana Nebula buff which immediately provides the player with an increased mana regeneration rate for 8 seconds. When a Mana Booster is picked up while the Mana Nebula buff is already in effect, it stacks with the previous Mana Nebula, for up to 3 stacked boosts. Every 8 seconds, one stacked Mana Booster expires, and the Mana Nebula buff decreases by one level.
Mana Boosters, like all Nebula boosters, float in the air and have a pickup range of approximately five tiles. They cannot legitimately appear in a player's inventory.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other sources of mana regeneration, the regeneration provided by the Mana Booster is independent of current mana supply or consumption, and will work even while continuously using a magic weapon.
- At three stacks, the player's mana will regenerate at a rate of approximately 30 mana per second.
- In multiplayer, any player can pick up Mana Boosters and benefit from the Mana Nebula buff, even if they are not wearing Nebula armor. Additionally, picking up a Mana Booster will grant all nearby players (within a 20-30 tile radius, approximately) one instance of Mana Nebula. If the player acquiring the Mana Booster is on a party, only nearby players within that party will obtain the buff.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If a Mana Booster is placed into the player's inventory using an inventory editor, it will appear as its frames of animation instead of being animated.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.732.3: Fixed a bug where the Mana Booster buff appeared infinite along with a negative timer.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.