|Tooltip||8% reduced mana usage|
Automatically use mana potions when needed
Causes stars to fall after taking damage
Stars restore mana when collected
- Internal Item ID: 4001
When the player takes damage, the Mana Cloak will spawn three stars that damage enemies. When one of these stars strikes an obstacle, it will transform into a special glowing mana star that travels towards the player, restoring 50 mana upon collection. Note that only one mana-restoring star can spawn per second, no matter how many times the Mana Cloak is triggered.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A mana star will only spawn when one of the falling stars strikes solid terrain.
- Mana stars will only travel towards the player while the player is within about 20 blocks of them. Outside this range, mana stars will hover in midair, and disappear after spending about five seconds total in this inert state.
- Due to the above properties, mana stars are difficult to collect when the player is far away from solid terrain. This makes the effect less useful for mostly airborne battles, such as when using Wings, a flying Mount, or a Minecart Track to fight a boss. In these scenarios, players may prefer the similar effect of Magic Cuffs or Celestial Cuffs.
- If a mana star is added to the inventory through the use of an inventory editor, its sprite appears pure white and hovering over it will show nothing.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed the Encumbering Stone not allowing you to pick up the Mana Cloak's stars.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.