- Internal Item ID: 109
A Mana Crystal is a consumable item that increases maximum mana by 20 permanently, up to a max of 200 total. It takes 9 crystals to reach this max. It also restores 20 mana when used, but only as long the character max mana is below 200. Mana Crystals are created by combining 3 or 5 Fallen Stars. If used at the maximum amount of mana, the player will complete the normal animation of holding the Mana Crystal up, but it will have no effect on the player, and the item will not be used.
Mana Crystals can not be placed or sold, making them completely useless once the maximum is reached, so further Fallen Stars collected thereafter should not be crafted into them.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Achievement[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fixed bug where Mana Crystals wouldn't immediately fill the new Mana Star they give when used.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Fixed a bug with mana stars not dropping in multiplayer.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.