|Tooltip||8% reduced mana usage|
Automatically use mana potions when needed
- Internal Item ID: 555
The Mana Flower is an accessory that reduces mana usage by 8%, and enables auto-consumption of any mana-restoring potions in the player's inventory when mana is depleted. The Mana Flower stacks with other mana cost-reduction items, including Nature's Gift. It is crafted at the Tinkerer's Workshop.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A mana-restoring potion is automatically consumed once an item is used that requires an amount of mana higher than the currently available mana. The potion is consumed, and then the item is used and the mana consumed.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Mana Flower effectively makes continuous use of magic weapons limited only by the number of mana restoration potions in the player's inventory. As with consuming any mana potion, it causes Mana Sickness, a debuff that temporarily reduces magic damage dealt by the player by 5% per second for 5 seconds each time a mana potion is consumed. This debuff is able to stack for up to 50% magic damage reduction at a maximum duration of 10 seconds. Because of this, Celestial Cuffs may be preferred to restore mana.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1.1: Sell value increased from 3 to 1 .
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 220.127.116.11. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 18.104.22.168. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 1.1.1.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 1.1.1.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 1.1.1.
References[edit | edit source]