|Tooltip||8% reduced mana usage|
Automatically use mana potions when needed
- Internal Item ID: 555
The Mana Flower is an accessory that reduces mana usage by 8%, and enables auto-consumption of any mana-restoring potions in the player's inventory when mana is depleted. The Mana Flower stacks with other mana cost-reduction items, including Nature's Gift. It is crafted at the Tinkerer's Workshop.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The first mana-restoring potion in the player's inventory will be used (from top to bottom and left to right), regardless of how much mana it restores.
- The Mana Flower will consume hybrid potions that restore both health and mana, but it will not use any more as long as the Potion Sickness debuff is active.
- A mana-restoring potion is automatically consumed once an item is used that requires an amount of mana higher than the currently available mana. The potion is consumed, the item is used, and then mana is consumed.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Mana Flower effectively makes continuous use of magic weapons limited only by the number of mana restoration potions in the player's inventory. As with consuming any mana potion, it causes Mana Sickness, a debuff that temporarily reduces magic damage dealt by the player by 1% per 1/5 second for 5 seconds each time a mana potion is consumed. This debuff is able to stack for up to 50% magic damage reduction at a maximum duration of 10 seconds. Because of this, Celestial Cuffs may be preferred to restore mana.
- It may be preferable to rely on the Quick Mana hotkey to quickly restore mana. While this frees up an accessory slot, bear in mind the reduction of mana consumption will no longer be applied.
- The Mana Flower sells for more than Nature's Gift and Mana Potion individually. Spare Nature's Gift should be crafted into Mana Flowers before being sold for maximum profit (~50s each).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.1.1: Sell value increased from
300*3 to 10000*1.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 126.96.36.199. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 188.8.131.52. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 1.1.1.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 1.1.1.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 1.1.1.
References[edit | edit source]