- Internal Item ID: 189
Consuming Mana Potions will not activate the Potion Sickness debuff.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 2 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Equipping a Mana Flower allows a player to consume Mana Potions automatically when mana is depleted.
- 2 Lesser Mana Potions would restore 100 mana when used individually, but is less efficient due to the Mana Sickness debuff.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even though the Mana Potion is used to craft the Mana Flower, the Mana Flower's sprite shows both the shape and two yellow stripes of the Greater Mana Potion.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Desktop 1.2:
- Stack limit reduced from 50 to 25.
- Sell price increased from 50 to 1 .
- Desktop 1.1:
- Stack limit raised from 30 to 50.
- Sell price reduced from 2 to 50 .
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Mana restoration decreased from 200 to 100 points.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.