We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
From Terraria Wiki
Mana Potion restores 100 mana when used.
Consuming any Mana Potion (Super, Greater, Regular, or Lesser) will inflict the Mana Sickness debuff on the player.
Consuming Mana Potions will not activate the Potion Sickness debuff.
Console and Mobile versions[edit | edit source]
- Equipping a Mana Flower allows a player consume mana potions automatically when mana is depleted.
- 2 Lesser Mana Potions would restore 100 mana when used individually, but is less efficient due to the Mana Sickness debuff.
- Even though the Mana Potion is used to craft the Mana Flower, the Mana Flower's sprite shows both the shape and two yellow stripes of the Greater Mana Potion.
- Sprite updated.
- Value decreased from 500 to 250.
- No longer used in Restoration Potion recipe.
- The Mana Sickness debuff is increased by 5 seconds for every additional Mana Potion drunk while the debuff is active, for up to 50% lowered magic damage.
- Stack limit reduced from 50 to 25.
- Sell price increased from 50 to 1 .
- Stack limit raised from 30 to 50.
- Sell price reduced from 2 to 50 .
- 22.214.171.124: Mana restoration decreased from 200 to 100 points.