Mana Regeneration Band
|Tooltip||Increases maximum mana by 20|
Increases mana regeneration rate
- Internal Item ID: 982
The Mana Regeneration Band is an accessory item made by combining a Band of Starpower and a Band of Regeneration at a Tinkerer's Workshop. It somewhat combines the effects of both bands, expanding a player's mana pool and converting the bonus health regeneration provided by the Band of Regeneration into mana regeneration.
Since it requires a Band of Starpower, the player will need a Corruption biome to obtain it, as it will only drop from Shadow Orbs or Corrupt Crates . However, in the , the Band of Starpower can often be found in versionLiving Wood Chests in Living Trees.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Precisely, bonus mana regeneration effect halves the regeneration delay (or reduce it by 33% if standing still or having the Mana Regeneration buff) after using a magic weapon and adds additional 5-26 mana per second depending on how full the player's mana bar is (the more the fuller).
- The Mana Regeneration Band does not grant a permanent increase to health regeneration like the Band of Regeneration, even though it is part of its recipe.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its mana regeneration ability works in the same way the Band of Starpower did in the Pre-Release.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Equipped sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Inventory sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.