Mana Sickness is a debuff that reduces the player's magic damage by 25% after they consume any Mana Potion. The percentage of damage reduction is reduced by 5% every second, wearing off after 5 seconds have passed.
If the player drinks additional Mana Potions while the debuff is active, the duration will be increased by 5 seconds for every drink, increasing the damage reduction accordingly up to a maximum of 50% at 10 seconds. Automatically drinking Mana Potions with the Mana Flower will also cause the debuff.
The damage reduction appears to affect total magic damage, which means if the player has +100% damage from buffs and items, the total damage with the debuff will be 200% * 0.75 = 150%.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Up to 50% lowered magic damage when applied twice.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.