- Internal Item ID: 109
A Mana Crystal is a consumable item that increases maximum mana by 20 permanently, up to a maximum of 200 total. It takes 9 Mana Crystals to reach this maximum. It also restores 20 mana when used, but only as long the character's maximum mana is below 200. Mana Crystals are created by combining 3 ( ) or 5 ( ) Fallen Stars.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If used at the maximum amount of mana, the player will complete the normal animation of holding the Mana Crystal up, but it will have no effect, and the item will not be used.
- Mana Crystals cannot be placed or sold, hence it is useless to craft further Mana Crystals once the maximum amount of mana is reached.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mana Crystals can be considered the mana counterpart to Life Crystals.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Now only 3 Fallen Stars are needed to craft the Mana Crystal instead of 5.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fixed bug where Mana Crystals wouldn't immediately fill the new mana star they give when used.
- Desktop 1.2: Now only 5 Fallen Stars are needed to craft the Mana Crystal instead of 10.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.