|Use time||17 Very Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 3772
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Mandible Blade can be helpful to newer players, as most other early-game weapons do not auto-swing.
- It may be a good choice to farm this weapon early game, as it remains viable up until the Light's Bane or the Blood Butcherer is available. However, if the Christmas event is active, the Candy Cane Sword is a much better option. It can be obtained from Presents and has better stats overall, though it swings slower and does not have Autoswing.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its upper half resembles the Antlion Mandible crafting material, and the Mandible itself resembles one half of the Antlion Charger's mouth and one of its eyes.
- In the source code, this item is also referred to as "melee claw".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Increased knockback from 2.5 to 4.5.
- Decreased use time from 19 to 17.
- Desktop 1.3.3: Introduced.