|Use time||18 Very Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 3772
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Mandible Blade will never drop with a modifier.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Mandible Blade can be helpful to newer players, as most other early-game weapons do not autoswing.
- It may be a good choice to farm this weapon early game, as it remains viable up until the Light's Bane or the Blood Butcherer is available. However, if the Christmas event is active, the Candy Cane Sword is a much better option. It can be obtained from Presents and has better stats overall, although it swings slower and does not have autoswing.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its upper half resembles the Antlion Mandible crafting material, and the Mandible itself resembles one half of the Antlion Charger's mouth and one of its eyes.
- The internal name of this item is
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Increased knockback from 2.5 to 4.5.
- Decreased use time from 20 to 18.
- Desktop 1.3.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.