Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Marble Walls are background walls that generate naturally as background in Marble Caves. Like other natural walls they normally drop nothing when destroyed with a hammer, promote enemy spawns, and are invalid for housing. However, Marble Walls generated as part of Underground Cabins can be picked up, prevent enemy spawns, and used for housing (if the Cabin is repaired). Usable Marble Walls can also be crafted from Marble Blocks.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.