Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Use time||19 (Very fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 682
The Marrow is a Hardmode bow that has a 0.5% (1/200) chance to be dropped by Skeleton Archers. When fired, the next available arrow will instead be converted into a special arrow, similar to but distinct from Bone Arrows. These arrows fire at higher velocities than average arrows and suffer minimal drop along their course, giving the Marrow a much straighter shot than most bows. However, while the used arrow's base damage is accounted for, special properties of converted arrows are entirely lost.
The Marrow has a base 9% critical strike chance, as opposed to the usual 4%.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Marrow will convert the Endless Quiver's arrows, allowing it to fire its special arrows indefinitely.
- Venom Arrows and Cursed Arrows have the highest base arrow damage, making them more effective when used with the Marrow, even though the special properties are removed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In real life, marrow is a flexible tissue found inside of bones.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Damage increased from 40 to 50.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Slightly increased damage and slightly decreased use time.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.