|Use time||19 Very Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 682
The Marrow is a Hardmode bow that has a 0.5% (1/200) chance to be dropped by Skeleton Archers. When fired, the next available arrow will instead be converted into a special arrow, similar to but distinct from Bone Arrows. These arrows fire at higher velocities than average arrows and suffer minimal drop along their course, giving the Marrow a much straighter shot than most bows. However, while the used arrow's base damage is accounted for, special properties of converted arrows are entirely lost.
The Marrow has a base 9% critical strike chance, as opposed to the usual 4%.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Marrow will convert the Endless Quiver's arrows, allowing it to fire its special arrows indefinitely.
- Venom Arrows and Cursed Arrows have the highest base arrow damage, making them more effective when used with the Marrow, even though the special properties are removed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In reality, Marrow is a flexible tissue found inside of bones.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Slightly increased damage and slightly decreased use time.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.