|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Put it on a stick and roast over a campfire|
Minor improvements to all stats
'How many can you fit in your mouth?'
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
Minor improvements to all stats and increased life regeneration
Marshmallows are a crafting material used to craft Marshmallows on Sticks. These can be turned into Cooked Marshmallows at a Campfire, which will grant the Well Fed buff for 10 minutes. They can be purchased from the Merchant for 1 each when he is spoken to in a Snow biome.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is recommended to turn all Marshmallows you have into Cooked Marshmallows, since their buff duration raises tenfold.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It has the shortest duration of any food item in the game.
- Its tooltip "How many can you fit in your mouth?" is a reference to the viral challenge "Chubby Bunny".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Fixed spelling (originally "Marshmellow").
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.