|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop and console versions of Terraria.|
|AI Type||Corite AI|
|Damage||60 / 120|
|Max Life||500 / 1000|
|KB Resist||60% / 64|
|Internal NPC ID: 388|
- Not to be confused with the Martian Probe.
The Martian Drone is a Hardmode, post-Golem flying enemy that spawns during the Martian Madness event. Upon spawning, it flies diagonally up from a bottom corner of the screen, moving through blocks. If not destroyed, it stops once it reaches a point just above the player, then spins and explodes into spark particles that fall and linger on the ground, which will damage players or NPCs that touch them.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If the player is inside a tunnel, the drone will stop pursuing and hovering on the player's head as long as the player stays in tunnel. The same strategy applies to dealing with Corites.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This enemy mostly resembles the General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper, a drone used primarily by the United States Air Force.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Health increased to 500.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.