|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||60 / 120 (melee)|
70 / 140 (ranged)
|Max Life||2000 / 4000|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 520
The Martian Walker is a Hardmode, post-Golem enemy that spawns during the Martian Madness event. It appears as a large tripod enemy that moves at a very fast pace, and has the ability to fire lasers at the player. These traits combined with its amount of health and its resistance against knockback can make this enemy a bit difficult to defeat.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Martian Walker is based on the tripodal Martian "Fighting Machines" from H.G. Wells' The War of the Worlds. While they are not armed with the Heat Rays used by Tripods in the book, the weapon is available to the player.
- The martian walker appears to be controlled by a brain on the top.
- It has the highest health of any non-boss enemy in the Martian Madness event.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()