The Meteor armor set consists of a Meteor Helmet, Meteor Suit, and Meteor Leggings. The set bonus of equipping the full set reduces the mana cost of the Space Gun to zero. Each piece of the armor worn increases magic damage by 7%. If the full set is visible, the player leaves a trail of flames as they move.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The fire particle effect is changed by Dyes. Using different dye in each slot of the armor causes the colors to blend.
- Despite the Meteorite Helmet requiring the least bars to craft, it sells for the most.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Bars requirement reduced by 5 for each item (from 15/25/20, respectively)
- Desktop 1.2:
- Bars requirement reduced by 5 for each item (from 20/30/25, respectively)
- Defense of all pieces increased by 2.
- Magic Damage per piece increased by 2%.
- Desktop 1.1:
- Bars requirement reduced by 5 for each item (from 25/35/30, respectively).
- Graphics variant for female characters added.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Defense of all pieces reduced by 1.
- Mana regen replaced by 5% increased magic damage per piece.
- Full set no longer emits light, but leaves a trail of flames behind when the player moves.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.