|Knockback||1 (Extremely Weak)|
- Meteor Shot
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Meteor Shots are useful for locating Floating Islands; the shots will reflect back down to the ground when fired upward. Another slower, but more reliable method is to use the Water Bolt. Both weapons make sounds on impact with blocks, so if a player misses their visual cue, the audio of the bullet/bolt hitting nearby ground will be easier to notice.
- This ammunition has the drawback of dealing only some bullets' damage with rapid fire or spread shot weapons due to the proximity of said bullets when used on a single target. This makes the Meteor Shot most efficient for use on single targets while using a handgun or crowds while using a rapid fire or spread shot weapon.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Crafting recipe changed from 1 Meteorite Bar and 25 Musket Balls for 25 Meteor Shots to 70 Musket Balls and 1 Meteorite Bar for 70 Meteor Shots.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Crafting recipe changed from 1 Meteorite Bar (and no Musket Ball) for 100 Meteor Shots to 25 Musket Balls and 1 Meteorite Bar for 25 Meteor Shot.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.