The Meteor Shower is an event occuring randomly during the night at a rate of approximately 1 out of every 10 nights (on average). It dramatically increases Fallen Star rates. During the event, falling stars appear in the background. Enchanted Nightcrawlers can spawn on the surface while the event is active, if there are few clouds in the sky (such as during a Lantern Night).
Contents[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Not only Meteor Showers increase Fallen Star rates (
10*1/10 (10%) every night) significantly (boosts between 200% and 400%), but also at 30*3/10 (30%) every night Fallen Star rates slightly increased (boosts between 0 and 50%). However, the slightly increased fallen star rate does not fulfill the requirements spawning Enchanted Nightcrawlers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Meteor showers in real life are celestial phenomenons in which a large number of falling meteors (or falling stars as they're colloquially known) are observed to radiate from a certain area in the night sky.
- Despite the name, it has nothing to do with the creation of Meteorite biomes.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Lantern Night, which decreases cloud coverage and (if it happens alongside a Meteor Shower) allows Enchanted Nightcrawlers to spawn.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Introduced.