Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Use time||10 (Very fast)|
- Meteor 1
- Meteor 2
- Meteor 3
The Meteor Staff is a Hardmode magic weapon which summons a falling meteorite projectile from the sky. The meteorite falls in the direction of the mouse cursor, damaging nearby enemies upon colliding with a block. They cannot pass through solid objects, but may pass through platforms. It also emits light particles which continue traveling after the impact.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Meteor Staff's projectiles spawn approximately 40-42 tiles above the player. They collide with any block in their path, potentially even directly upon spawning.
- The Meteor Staff is rather similar to the Daedalus Stormbow in that they both attack from above.
- The Meteor Staff emits an explosion when it contacts enemies, allowing you to attack multiple entities at the same time.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This weapon can easily kill all three Mechanical Bosses (preferably paired with the Golden Shower) because of its high fire rate (though there are safer tactics for The Destroyer).
- This weapon also helps against the Flying Dutchman, as the boss cannot pass through walls, as well as the Martian Saucer which cannot pass or attack through low ceilings (though it can attack through blocks on the PC version as of 1.4).
- This weapon is extremely useful in early hardmode, as it can hit through walls and is easy to make.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.