|Type||Bar – Crafting material|
|Dimensions||1 wide × 1 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||'Warm to the touch'|
Meteorite Bars are a mid-game tier of Bars. Crafting most items involving Meteorite requires the Meteorite to be crafted into Bars first. Meteorite Bars can be found as common items in a Shadow Chest.
Crafting all items on PC, excluding Meteor Shot, requires 180 Meteorite Bars (165 on console/mobile). This number increases to 255 (265 on console/mobile) if the player wishes to craft one of each color of phaseblade.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
All Versions[edit | edit source]
Desktop version and Console version[edit | edit source]
Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and 3DS version[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Items crafted with them are space themed weapons, tools, and armor.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2:
- Crafting requirements were lowered from 4 Meteorite Ore to 3; now placeable; sprite redrawn.
- Space Gun now requires only Meteorite Bars.
- Desktop 1.1: Crafting requirements lowered from 6 Meteorite Ore to 4.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Can now be found in Shadow Chests within the Underworld, which replace Gold Chests in newly generated worlds. (Can still be found in gold chests just above the Underworld)
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.