Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Effects||Affected enemy drops more coins upon death|
|Tooltip||Drop more money on death|
- Internal Buff ID: 72
Causes[edit | edit source]
From player[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Midas is the name of a king in Greek mythology who was cursed to turn everything he touched into gold as punishment for his greed.
- The debuff icon displays an item that looks similar to the Lucky Coin, which functions in a similar manner to the debuff when equipped. The main difference is that the Lucky Coin gives a chance for enemies to drop extra coins when damaged, not when slain.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.