Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Effects||Affected enemy drops more coins upon death|
|Tooltip||Drop more money on death|
- Internal Buff ID: 72
Causes[edit | edit source]
From player[edit | edit source]
|Flask of Gold||2 seconds||100%|
|Golden Bullet||2 seconds||100%|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Midas is the name of a king in Greek mythology who was cursed to turn everything he touched into gold as punishment for his greed.
- The debuff icon displays an item that looks similar to the Lucky Coin, which functions in a similar manner to the debuff when equipped. The main difference is that the Lucky Coin gives a chance for enemies to drop extra coins when damaged, not when slain.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.