|AI Type||Worm AI|
|Banner||Milkyway Weaver Banner|
|Immune to||All debuffs|
The Milkyway Weaver is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist, worm enemy spawned by the Stardust Pillar during the Lunar Events. It is similar to the Solar Pillar's Crawltipede, in that it is completely unaffected by gravity and floats freely through the air. However, it is much smaller than the Crawltipede, targets players anywhere instead of only in the air, and rather than its tail, its head is its only vulnerable part.
Segments[edit | edit source]
3 values: Pre-Hardmode › Hardmode › Post-Plantera
Milkyway Weavers consist of 10-14 segments in total.
|402||Milkyway Weaver Head||80/160/240||10|
|403||Milkyway Weaver Body||0||0|
|404||Milkyway Weaver Tail||0||0|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unlike all other worm enemies, whose segments are rigidly attached together, Milkyway Weavers' segments are connected loosely and will space out further the faster the enemy is moving.
- The Bestiary entry for the Milkyway Weaver: "The celestial energies of which this worm is born give its body and tail near unstoppable power as it twists through the skies."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.