|Tooltip||Let's ride the rails|
|Buff tooltip||Riding in a minecart|
Minecarts allow a player to ride on Minecart Tracks.
On the Desktop version and Console version, the Minecart is a Craftable item which can be equipped in the Minecart equipment slot and dyed (the default Wooden Minecart can be dyed as well, without an item in the slot). It is the second tier Minecart, being worse than the Mechanical Cart, but better than the default Wooden Minecart.
The Minecart has a max speed of 48.4 blocks per second, or 66 mph. The time to reach max speed is about 5 seconds. The default Wooden Minecart's max speed is 37.4 blocks per second or 51 mph, taking 6 seconds to reach max speed. If a minecart hits an Enemy (or another player when PvP is on) while at top speed, that enemy will take from 70-110 damage.Desktop and , if the player is within a few blocks of placed versionMinecart Track, they can press the mount hotkey ( A to grapple to the track and appear on a Minecart. The hook will appear as the default grey grappling hook, even if the player has a different hook equipped.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Achievement[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This minecart was the default and only minecart in version 1.2. The default in 1.3 is the slower wooden minecart variant:
- Using the Umbrella and jumping off the minecart track will maintain vertical velocity.
- The default Minecart (for 1.2.4) is the only available Minecart in the Mobile and . versions
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now craftable, equippable, dyeable and has a sell value.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.