Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mining armor is an armor set consisting of the Mining Helmet, Mining Shirt and Mining Pants. The Mining Helmet alone provides light when worn in the armor slot, but not when worn in the vanity slot. Each piece grants 1 defense, for a total of 3 with the full set. A full set also provides a set bonus of 30% increased mining speed.
- The Mining Shirt and Mining Pants are uncommon drops from Undead Miners.
- The Mining Helmet can be purchased from the Merchant.
Set[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Mining armor is most valuable for digging tunnels, especially with smart cursor enabled.
- Using the Picksaw/Shroomite Digging Claw/Luminite Pickaxes along with the mining armor is the best for digging hellshafts/hellevators, mainly because of their speed.
- Using Mining Potion along with the mining armor makes digging a lot faster, as the mining bonuses stack.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Mining Helmet's price reduced from 8 to 4 . Undead Miners now have a chance to drop Mining Helmets.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Graphics variant for female characters added.
- Desktop 1.2: Wearing the full set now gives 30% increased mining speed, up from 20%.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced Mining Pants and Shirt. When worn with the Mining Helmet, a set bonus provides 20% mining speed increase.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced Mining Helmet.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.