From Terraria Wiki
(Redirected from Mobile)
|Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the mobile version of Terraria.|
The mobile version is available for purchase on the iOS App Store, Android (via Google Play Store or Amazon Appstore), and Windows Phone devices for $7.99 (€4.48 / £3.99).
- However, some exclusive items may be removed in further updates as part of "One Terraria, an effort by Re-Logic to give all platforms of the game an equal experience.
See the mobile FAQ maintained by 505 Games for some technical tips.
Mobile-exclusive content[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Depending on the device, the screen size is slightly or much smaller than the Desktop version's screen size, which makes spotting critters and enemies from far away slightly more difficult.
- The Spectre Hood still has its old stats on this version (increased maximum mana by 80, reduced mana usage by 17%, and 10% increased magic damage and Critical hit chance).
- Players can choose from a normal world (1750 x 1000 blocks), or an expanded world (4200 x 1200 blocks, which is equivalent to a small world on the Desktop version.)
- Local multiplayer with up to four players is supported on iOS and Android.
- There is no housing menu because of UI limitations, making it impossible to check if a house is suitable and choose a house for an NPC.
- All player characters are softcore characters.
- It is recommended to use a tablet instead of a phone due to screen size.
- New player characters spawn with a Wooden Sword instead of a Copper Shortsword on the Desktop and Console versions.
- All weapons have autoswing, except the Phoenix Blaster and Sniper Rifle.
- Unlike other versions, weapons are never crafted with Modifiers already on the weapon.
- It is impossible to write on Signs.
- In Hardmode, the day and night cycle is the same length as the Desktop version, but in Pre-Hardmode, it is much shorter.
- After beating Plantera, all Dungeon enemies have a 1/13 chance of spawning a Dungeon Spirit when killed regardless of health; while on Console and Desktop, only enemies with 100 health or higher have a chance of spawning a Dungeon Spirit upon death.
- During Rain at Night, there is lightning.
- Torches look slightly different than on the Desktop version.
- There are Torches in Living Trees.
- Music Boxes are not fully functional, and are now unobtainable.
- It is impossible for a player to set visibility of an accessory.
- Uses the old coin textures, except for the Mobile-exclusive Platinum Coin texture ().
Gallery[edit | edit source]
| Console/Mobile/3DS-Only Items|
|Weapons & Ammunition||Egg Cannon • Sharanga • Tizona • Tonbogiri • Vulcan Repeater • Spectral Arrow • Vulcan Bolt • Heart Arrow • Holy Hand Grenade • Roman Candle • Zapinator|
|Armors, Accessories & Vanity items||Dragon armor • Titan armor • Spectral armor • Boots of Ostara • Valentine Ring • Sparkly Wings • Fabulous Outfit • George's Tuxedo • Oktober Locks • Dirndl Blouse • Dirndl Skirt • Alpine Hat • Lederweste • Lederhosen • Festive top hat • Horned God costume • Monokuma costume • Shiren costume • Monomi costume • Toro's costume|
|Pets||Beeswax • Brain • Broken Heart Crystal • Cabbage • Golden Seaweed • Holiday Bauble • Mysterious Package • Old Walking Stick • Petri Dish • Pot o' Gold • Shiny Black Slab • Suspicious Looking Apple • Turkey Feather • Vial of Blood • Wolf Fang|
|Music Boxes||Music Box (Ocean) • Music Box (Snow) • Music Box (Space) • Music Box (Tutorial)|
|Banners||Albino Antlion • Arch Demon • Arch Wyvern • Dragon Snatcher • Orca • Shadow Hammer • Shadow Mummy • Spectral Elemental • Spectral Gastropod • Vampire Miner|
|Other||Ocram Trophy • Soul of Blight • Suspicious Looking Skull • Wiesnbräu • Strange Looking Tombstone • Rainbow Piece • Cursed Stuffing • Horn o' plenty|
|Unobtainable||Red Envelope • Firecracker • Mythical costume|
| Console/Mobile/3DS-Only Enemies |
|Pre-Hardmode||Albino Antlion • Arch Demon • Dragon Hornet • Dragon Skull • Dragon Snatcher • Orca • Vampire Miner|
|Hardmode||Arch Wyvern • Shadow Hammer • Shadow Mummy • Shadow Slime • Spectral Elemental • Spectral Gastropod • Spectral Mummy|
|Bosses||Ocram (Servant of Ocram) • Lepus • Diseaster Bunny • Turkor the Ungrateful|