From Terraria Wiki
|Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the mobile version of Terraria.|
The mobile version is available for purchase on the iOS App Store, Android (via Google Play Store or Amazon Appstore), and Windows Phone devices for $4.99 (€4.08 / £3.60).
- However, some exclusive items may be removed in further updates as part of "One Terraria, an effort by Re-Logic to give all platforms of the game an equal experience.
- Some Desktop 188.8.131.52 content has also been implemented into the Mobile version, see Mobile Version history for details.
See the mobile FAQ maintained by 505 Games for some technical tips.
Mobile-exclusive content[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Depending on the device, the screen size is slightly or much smaller than the Desktop version's screen size, which makes spotting critters and enemies from far away slightly more difficult.
- The Spectre Hood still has its old stats on this version (increased maximum mana by 80, reduced mana usage by 17%, and 10% increased magic damage and Critical hit chance).
- Players can choose from a normal world (1750 x 1000 blocks), or an expanded world (4200 x 1200 blocks, which is equivalent to a small world on the Desktop version.)
- Local multiplayer with up to four players is supported on iOS and Android.
- There is no housing menu because of UI limitations, making it impossible to check if a house is suitable and choose a house for an NPC.
- All player characters are softcore characters.
- It is recommended to use a tablet instead of a phone due to screen size.
- New player characters spawn with a Wooden Sword instead of a Copper Shortsword on the Desktop and Console versions.
- All weapons have autoswing, except the Phoenix Blaster and Sniper Rifle.
- Unlike other versions, weapons are never crafted with Modifiers already on the weapon.
- It is impossible to write on Signs.
- In Hardmode, the day and night cycle is the same length as the Desktop version, but in Pre-Hardmode, it is much shorter.
- After beating Plantera, all Dungeon enemies have a 1/13 chance of spawning a Dungeon Spirit when killed regardless of health; while on Console and Desktop, only enemies with 100 health or higher have a chance of spawning a Dungeon Spirit upon death.
- During Rain at Night, there is lightning.
- Torches look slightly different than on the Desktop version.
- There are Torches in Living Trees.
- Music Boxes are not fully functional, and are now unobtainable.
- It is impossible for a player to set visibility of an accessory.
- Uses the old coin textures, except for the Mobile-exclusive Platinum Coin texture ().
Gallery[edit | edit source]
| Old-gen console/Mobile/3DS-Only Items|
|Weapons & Ammunition||Egg Cannon • Sharanga • Tizona • Tonbogiri • Vulcan Repeater • Spectral Arrow • Vulcan Bolt • Heart Arrow • Holy Hand Grenade • Roman candle • Zapinator|
|Armors, Accessories & Vanity items||Dragon armor • Titan armor • Spectral armor • Boots of Ostara • Valentine Ring • Sparkly Wings • Fabulous Outfit • George's Tuxedo • Oktober Locks • Dirndl Blouse • Dirndl Skirt • Alpine Hat • Lederweste • Lederhosen • Festive top hat • Horned God costume • Monokuma costume • Shiren costume • Monomi costume • Toro's costume|
|Pets||Beeswax • Brain • Broken Heart • Cabbage • Golden Seaweed • Holiday Bauble • Old Walking Stick • Petri Dish • Pot o' Gold • Shiny Black Slab • Suspicious Looking Apple • Turkey Feather • Vial of Blood • Wolf Fang|
|Music Boxes||Music Box (Ocean) • Music Box (Snow) • Music Box (Space) • Music Box (Tutorial)|
|Banners||Albino Antlion • Arch Demon • Arch Wyvern • Dragon Snatcher • Orca • Shadow Hammer • Shadow Mummy • Spectral Elemental • Spectral Gastropod • Vampire Miner|
|Other||Ocram Trophy • Soul of Blight • Suspicious Looking Skull • Wiesnbräu • Strange Looking Tombstone • Rainbow Piece • Cursed Stuffing • Horn o' plenty|
|Red Envelope • Firecracker • Mythical costume • Mysterious Package|
| Old-gen console/Mobile/3DS-Only Enemies |
|Pre-Hardmode||Albino Antlion • Arch Demon • Dragon Hornet • Dragon Skull • Dragon Snatcher • Orca • Vampire Miner|
|Hardmode||Arch Wyvern • Shadow Hammer • Shadow Mummy • Shadow Slime • Spectral Elemental • Spectral Gastropod • Spectral Mummy|
|Bosses||Ocram (Servant of Ocram) • Lepus • Diseaster Bunny • Turkor the Ungrateful|