We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|This page describes software not developed by Re-Logic. Software listed on this page has not been tested, and is not endorsed by, Terraria Wiki, Curse, Re-Logic, or their respective employees. Use them at your own risk. By downloading any third party software, you acknowledge that you cannot hold anyone responsible for any adverse effects to your devices, your game, or your online accounts.|
See Terraria's Mod Wiki for information on current mods available for Terraria.
A mod (short for "modification") is community-developed software that customizes Terraria's graphics and/or gameplay elements in some way. Mods are not developed or endorsed by Re-Logic.
All mods are designed for Desktop version only, and are not compatible with any mobile editions of Terraria.
Modding tools[edit | edit source]
- Game Launcher is a tool intended to make Terraria mod use easier.
- tModLoader is a framework for creating and loading Terraria mods.
Mod lists[edit | edit source]
External mod wikis[edit | edit source]
- Terraria Mods Wiki
- Thorium Mod
- Calamity Mod
- Exodus Mod
- Fargo's Mod
- Spirit Mod
- Tremor Mod
- Germanium Mod
- Terrarium Mod
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A mod is generally built to customize a particular version of Terraria, and can cause issues when used with other versions.
- Multiple mod installations can also cause conflicts. Game Launcher, listed above, can make managing multiple mods easier.
- As mods are not officially tested or endorsed, they are not guaranteed reliable. Players may be advised to back up their saved game data (
My Games/Terrariafolder), as well as their original game installation (
Program Files/steam/SteamApps/commonfolder) before attempting a mod installation.
|Servers • Map viewers • Inventory editors • Mods|