Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
See The Official Terraria Mods Wiki for information on current mods available for Terraria.
A mod (short for "modification") is community-developed software that customizes Terraria's graphics and/or gameplay elements in some way. Mods are neither developed nor endorsed by Re-Logic.
Modding tools[edit | edit source]
- tModLoader is a framework for creating and loading Terraria mods. tModLoader currently works with Terraria 22.214.171.124 on Steam and GOG in 0.11.3
- Modding aids & tools, UI mods, and texture mods (Fandom)
Mod lists[edit | edit source]
External mod wikis[edit | edit source]
- Antiaris Mod
- Calamity Mod
- Decimation Mod
- Dragon Ball Terraria
- Elemental Unleash (Bluemagic's Mod)
- Elements Awoken
- Enigma Mod
- Exodus Mod
- Germanium Mod
- Mechanomicon Mod
- Leveled Mod
- Necro Pack Mod
- N Terraria
- Shadows of Abaddon
- Spirit Mod
- Split Mod
- Super Terraria World
- Thorium Mod
- Tremor Mod
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A mod is generally built to customize a particular version of Terraria, and can cause issues when used with other versions.
- Multiple mod installations can also cause conflicts.
- As mods are not officially tested or endorsed, they are not guaranteed to be reliable. Players may be advised to back up their saved game data (
folder), as well as their original game installation (
folder) with 32 bit, (
folder) with 64 bit before attempting a mod installation. It is possible that saved game data becomes deleted or corrupted when installing mods.
Program Files (x86)/steam/SteamApps/common