See The Official Terraria Mods Wiki for information on current mods available for Terraria.
A mod (short for "modification") is community-developed software that customizes Terraria's graphics and/or gameplay elements in some way. Mods are neither developed nor endorsed by Re-Logic.
Modding tools[edit | edit source]
- tModLoader is a framework for creating and loading Terraria mods. tModLoader currently works with Terraria 184.108.40.206 on Steam and GOG in 0.11.5.
- TConfig currently works with Terraria 1.1
- Modding aids & tools, UI mods, and texture mods (Fandom)
Mod lists[edit | edit source]
External mod wikis[edit | edit source]
|Calamity||https://calamitymod.gamepedia.com||The Calamity mod is a large mod for Terraria that adds lore, an abundance of new items, weapons, armor, biomes, NPCs, and several hours of post-Moon Lord content.|
|Dragon Ball Terraria||https://dbtmod.gamepedia.com|
|Elemental Unleash (Bluemagic's Mod)||https://elemental-unleash-bluemagics-mod.fandom.com|
|Enigma||https://enigmamod.gamepedia.com||Enigma adds a new Class- the Mystic Class, a new alchemy system, a unique power-up system called the Soul Stone, lots of Steampunk stuff, Time manipulation, and many other Bosses and Items.|
|Shadows of Abaddon||https://shadowsofabaddon.gamepedia.com|
|Super Terraria World||https://superterrariaworld.gamepedia.com||Super Terraria World (STW) is a standalone (i.e., non-tModLoader) massively-multiplayer online role-playing overhaul mod. The primary goal is to bring a classic MMORPG experience to the masterpiece that is Terraria.|
|Thorium||https://thoriummod.gamepedia.com||The Thorium Mod is a massive content mod for Terraria. Its goal is to be an unofficial DLC with the same design elements as vanilla Terraria, and features three fully developed classes (Bard, Healer, and Thrower), a new biome in the Aquatic Depths, a number of exciting bosses, and over 1900 new items found in every part of the game.|
|W1K's tConfig Modpacks||https://w1ks-tconfig-modpacks.fandom.com|
|Zylon||https://zylon.fandom.com||A beta mod that adds story, items, enemies, and other stuff.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A mod is generally built to customize a particular version of Terraria, and can cause issues when used with other versions.
- Multiple mod installations can also cause conflicts.
- As mods are not officially tested or endorsed, they are not guaranteed to be reliable. Players may be advised to back up their saved game data (
folder), as well as their original game installation (
folder) with 64 bit, (
folder) with 32 bit before attempting a mod installation. It is possible that saved game data becomes deleted or corrupted when installing mods.
Program Files (x86)/steam/SteamApps/common