We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Use time||27 Average|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
The Molten Hamaxe is a tool which functions as both a hammer and an axe, and is an upgrade from the Meteor Hamaxe. It is crafted solely using Hellstone Bars. This tool has a chance of inflicting the On Fire! debuff. Its hammer and axe powers are the highest of all pre-Hardmode tools. While it has more axe power than most Hardmode axes, it is hindered in usage by its comparatively slow tool speed, making many later tools a better choice.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Achievements[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Reduced the number of Hellstone Bars needed to craft it from 35 to 15.
- Console-Release: Introduced with mechanics of Desktop 1.0.6.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Reduced the number of Hellstone Bars needed to craft it from 35 to 15.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced with mechanics of Desktop 1.0.6.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with mechanics of Desktop 1.2.