We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Molten armor is an Armor set consisting of the Molten Helmet, Molten Breastplate, and Molten Greaves. It is known for having highest defense out of all the Pre-Hardmode armors in the game, but it is also one of the most difficult to obtain.
A full set grants 25 base defense, plus 17% increased melee damage. If the full set is visible, it will leave a fire trail similar to that of the Meteor armor. However, Molten Armor leaves slightly more fire particles.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1:
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Set bonus damage increased from 15% to 17%.
- Set bonus light effect while moving removed.
- Desktop 1.0.5:
- Now requires Gold armor to be crafted.
- Defense for each item increased by 1.
- Set bonus changed from 5 defense to +15% damage and light effect while moving.
- Desktop 1.0.3:
- Defense for each item reduced by 2.
- Set bonus reduced from 10 to 5 defense.
- Armor sprite updated.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.