|Set Bonus||Increases your max number of sentries|
Lightning Aura can now crit and strikes faster
The Monk armor is a Hardmode armor set purchased from the Tavernkeep for
750000*75 (set), which consists of the Monk's Bushy Brow Bald Cap, Monk's Shirt and Monk's Pants. Wearing the full set will cause Lightning Aura sentry summons to deal damage 20% faster and allow them to deal critical hits at a fixed 16.7% rate.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The total bonus to max number of sentries is +2, allowing 3 to be summoned at once.
- The attack speed and critical strike portions of this armor only apply to melee attacks.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Monk at Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki.
- Monk's Belt
- Squire armor
- Huntress armor
- Apprentice armor
- Shinobi Infiltrator armor
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Fixed Monk's brows saying "attack speed" instead of "melee attack speed"
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.