The Monk armor is a Hardmode armor set purchased from the Tavernkeep for 75 (set), which consists of the Monk's Bushy Brow Bald Cap, Monk's Shirt and Monk's Pants. Wearing the full set will cause Lightning Aura sentry summons to deal damage 20% faster and allow them to deal critical hits at a fixed 16.7% rate.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The total bonus to max number of sentries is +2, allowing 3 to be summoned at once.
- The attack speed and critical strike portions of this armor only apply to melee attacks.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Monk at Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki.
- Monk's Belt
- Squire armor
- Huntress armor
- Apprentice armor
- Shinobi Infiltrator armor
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed Monk's brows saying "attack speed" instead of "melee attack speed"
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.