Moon Leech Clot
|Debuff tooltip||You are unable to absorb healing effects|
|Duration||14 seconds / 16 seconds|
The Moon Leech Clot is a special type of enemy debuff which is taken by the player when the Moon Lord's tongue grabs hold of the player. Moon Leech Clots don't deal any damage, but they inflict the Moon Bite debuff which prevents lifesteal such as the Spectre Armor and the Vampire Knives. If a Moon Leech Clot manages to reach the Moon Lord's mouth before the Clot is killed, a part of the boss will also be healed by 1000 HP. Since they have no defense, though, they can be destroyed fairly easily with most Hardmode weapons.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- You can get rid of the Moon Bite debuff by going to the Nurse during a Moon Lord fight.
- The Moon Bite debuff does not completely cancel out the Life Drain's effect, as it increases your life regeneration, rather than simply healing the player directly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They look identical to the Living Ultrabright Fire Block's inventory sprite.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Moon Bite duration reduced from 17 seconds (both modes) to 14 seconds / 16 seconds.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Debuff renamed from “The Line” to “Moon Bite”.
- Debuff tooltip changed from “You are being drained of life” to “You are unable to absorb healing effects”.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.