|Tooltip||If worn during the night, grants minor increase to damage, melee speed, critical strike chance,|
life regeneration, defense, mining speed, and minion knockback
- Internal Item ID: 900
The Moon Stone is a Hardmode accessory which has a 2.86% / 4.29% (1/35 / 1/23) chance to drop from Vampires during the Solar Eclipse event. It grants the same stat bonuses as the Sun Stone, but these bonuses will only activate during the night or during a Solar Eclipse.
The stat bonuses are:
- +10% melee speed
- +10% damage (all types)
- +2% critical strike chance
- +1 HP/s health regeneration
- +4 defense
- +15% mining speed
- +0.5 minion knockback
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Solar Eclipse taking place during the day, the Moon Stone does work during the event.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The accessory may prove useful during the battles with the mechanical bosses, since these take place at night.
- An easier/faster way to get the Moon Stone is by placing a Water Candle or consuming the Battle Potion because the Blood Moon and Solar Eclipse does not have a set spawn rate.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Moon Stone and its counterpart, the Sun Stone, could be a reference to the platform-adventure action role-playing game Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. There are two items with very similar names, looks, and effects in the game: Moonstone and Sunstone.
- Despite the fact that this item is obtained from the Vampire enemy, it's counterpart, the Sun Stone, is obtained from the Golem boss.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Equipped sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Inventory sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]