|Type||Accessory • Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Increases all stats if worn during the night|
- Internal Item ID: 900
- Not to be confused with the Moon Charm.
The Moon Stone is a Hardmode accessory which has a 2.86% / 4.29% (1/35 / 1/23) chance to drop from Vampires during the Solar Eclipse event. It grants the same stat bonuses as the Sun Stone, but these bonuses will only activate during the night or during a Solar Eclipse.
The stat bonuses are:
- +10% melee speed
- +10% damage (all types)
- +2% critical strike chance
- +1 HP/s life regeneration
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Solar Eclipse taking place during the day, the Moon Stone does work during the event, so use this to your advantage when planning to battle tougher enemies. (Although this does make sense because in real life Solar Eclipses happen when the Moon is between the Sun and the Earth so the Moon would also be out/visible.)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If you are lucky enough to obtain this accessory after defeating one of the Mechanical Bosses, it may prove useful during the remaining battles with them, as these take place at night.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Moon Stone and its counterpart, the Sun Stone could be a reference to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, in which there are items with similar names, looks, and powers.
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.