(Redirected from Mph)
|Type||Accessory • Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Displays how fast the player is moving|
- Internal Item ID: 3099
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most accessories, informational accessories such as the Stopwatch do not need to be equipped in an accessory slot. The Stopwatch may be carried in the player's inventory without loss of functionality, unless equipped to a social slot. Additionally, the info it provides will be shared with nearby players of the same team in multiplayer. Keep in mind modifiers will no longer apply to the player when not equipped, however.
- Speed is displayed as MPH, with 1 MPH being roughly equal to 0.75 tiles per second. For example: The Mechanical Cart's top speed is 102 mph, which equals 75 tiles per second (20 pixels per tick, with one tick being 1/60th of a second).
- When running or in a Minecart, the Stopwatch's display only represents horizontal speed. When midair (jumping, flying, etc.), the displayed value is the total velocity in any direction.
- When moving horizontally along a Rope, the Stopwatch will display 0 mph regardless of how fast the player is moving.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.